1. Parents are requested to send their children to school in time in the prescribed uniform neat and tidy.
2. The official language of the school is English and therefore every student must speak English.
3. The school day commences with assembly at which all students must be present.
4. Students must be punctual for the classes. Those who have been absent on the previous day must bring the leave notification signed by their parents / guardian and submit it to the class teacher.
5. Students themselves are responsible for their books, pen,tiffin carrier or any other articles they may bring to the school.
6. Students are asked not to wear gold ornaments in the school. The school takes no responsibility for the loss of any ornaments.
7. Students are expected to keep the classrooms and school premises perfectly neat and tidy.
8. Assignments are to be done regularly and submitted carefully.
9. Running, playing or shouting inside the school building are strictly forbidden.
10. Attendance at official school functions like School day, Sports day, Independence day, Republic day, Christmas celebration, Children’s day, Manager’s day, Principal’s day, Teacher’s day etc. is compulsory.
11. Students are not allowed to meet their parents or visitors without the permission of the principal during the school hours.
12. Students are not allowed to leave the school campus during the school hours without the permission of the principal.
13. No telephone contact is permitted during class hours.
14. Parents can meet teachers on every Saturday from 1.30.pm. to 2.30 pm. excluding on second Saturday. (Holiday)
15. Parents can take their child during class hours only with the permission of the Principal after entering the name in the register.
16. Parents should give written application for granting any type of leave.
17. Students in one class are not allowed to be in any other class even during the intervals.
18. All the students must bring their lunch with them. Nobody is allowed to leave the school compound for lunch.
19. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, disrespect to any rule of the school written in the prospectus / diary or given by responsible person from time to time, disrespect to any staff member, disrespect to any of the parents of the students in the school compund, writing or speaking bad words, injury to the good reputation of the school are sufficient for dismissal of a student.
20. Students must enter or leave the class rooms silently. Students are strictly prohibited to use things like ‘pan-parag’, supari, chewing gum etc. which are injurious to health.
21. Students shall give special attention to personal cleanliness. They shall wear clean, neatly pressed dress, and well polished shoes. Their finger nails must be pared and hair shall be combed.
22. The student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue studies in the school.
23. Students directly or through their parents shall not seek the help in the form of tuition or in the form of . extra coaching from the staff members of this school, by paying an extra amount of fees.
24. Wards shall be handed over after the school hours only to the parents or people whose names are officially given to the office.