The council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is committed to sering the nation's children through high quality educational endeavours, empowering them to contribute towards a humane, just and pluralistic society, promoting introspective living, by creating exciting learning opportunities, within a commitment to excellence.
As a premier National Examination Board of the country, the Council conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Educational Examination(ICSE - Class X), the Indian School Cerificate Examination (ISC - Class XII) and the certificate of Vocational Education Examination (CVE - Class XII). The council has always strived to incorporate the very best in its prescribed syllabi at the secondary and senior secondary levels, with Council affiliated schools being the cornerstone in the achievement of many an educational milestone.
Ethos of The Council
- Trust and Fair play
- Minimum Monitoring
- Allowing schools to evolve their own niche.
- Catering to the needs of the children.
- Giving freedom to experiment with new ideas and practices - the school must be continuously evolve
- Diversity and Plurality - the basic strength for evolution of ideas.
Schoold to motivate pupils towards the cultivation of Excellence - the Indian and Global experience:
Values - Spiritual and Cultural, to be the bedrock of the educational experience.
- Schools to have an 'Indian Ethos' with strong roots in the national psyche and be sensitive to emerging national aspirations.